Autopay Questions

Select a question to see the answer.

> Who is eligible to participate in Automatic Bill Payment (Autopay)?

The Automatic Bill Pay program is open to all customers of the City of Corona Department of Water and Power (DWP).

> What does Autopay cost?

There is no charge at this time from the DWP to participate. However, some financial institutions may charge a fee for electronic fund transfers. Check with your bank regarding any possible fees.

> How do I sign up?
  1. Go to our online web portal at and create an account.
  2. Click on the “Automatic Bill Pay” link, and fill out the form
>Should I still pay my current bill?

Yes, please pay your current bill. After you have been successfully enrolled, your bill statement will show "DO NOT PAY - Your payment will be drawn from your account of record per your Automatic Bill Pay Agreement."

>What type of credit cards are accepted?

Currently, the DWP accepts MasterCard, Visa and Discover. If you choose this option, please make sure that you keep your credit card information updated. Approximately one month before your card expires the DWP will send you a letter and a new Automatic Bill Pay Enrollment Form. This form must be filled out and sent back prior to your credit card expiration date.

>What happens if a payment is rejected?

Payments may be rejected by your financial institution due to insufficient funds, closed/unauthorized accounts or other reasons. If your payment is rejected for any reason, the DWP will charge a processing fee. This fee plus your bill amount must be received in cash, cashier's check or money order. All delinquent charges and/or penalties will apply. Check with your financial institution for possible fees it may impose. The DWP reserves the right to terminate your participation in Automatic Bill Pay if your payment is rejected

> How do I cancel Autopay?

You may cancel at any time:

  1. Log in to your account at
  2. Click on the “Automatic Bill Pay” link.
  3. Click the button that states “I would like to cancel my Auto Pay.”
> After I'm enrolled, how do I change information on my Autopay bill form?

You can change your autopay information online:

  1. Log in to your account at
  2. Click on the “Automatic Bill Pay” link.
  3. Click on the button that states “I need to make changes to my Auto Pay.”
  4. Make your changes.
>Where do I call if I have more questions?

For other questions regarding our Automatic Bill Pay program, please contact Utility Billing at
(951) 736-2321 or by email at Business hours are Monday through Thursday, from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.