The City of Corona DWP will hold its annual Garden Festival on March 25, 2017.
Didn’t get a chance to visit last year’s Garden Festival? This year, the City of Corona Department of Water and Power (DWP) is hosting another festival for our customers. Want to find out ways to conserve water by planting an Inland Empire Garden Friendly garden? The Garden Festival will help residents and visitors learn about saving water from the experts such as local retailers, community organizations, and government agencies like the DWP. Experts from irrigation suppliers will have displays and presentations for visitors to see. Many vendors will offer free giveaways. DWP will also have a free raffle and scavenger hunt. Join us for this free family event. The Grand Opening was held in 2012 where we had over 200 visitors. Last year, we had over 1,000 visitors and hope to increase participation this year.
Date: Saturday, March 25, 2017
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Location: City Hall, 400 South Vicentia Ave. Corona, CA 92882
- Free Activities
- Tours of the City Hall Demonstration Garden
- Just for Kids (It’s Free!)
- Art Activities, planting, scavenger hunt, story time, and more!
- Drip Irrigation
- Inland Empire Garden Friendly Plants
Tour the Demonstration Garden and learn from the experts!
Thank You to Our 2016 Event Sponsors
- BMLA Landscape Architecture
- Bushman Rain Harvesting
- California Conservation Corps
- Central Garden and Pet
- City of Corona Fire Department - CERT
- City of Corona Police Department
- City of Corona Public Library and Recreation Services
- City of Corona Public Works Department
- Corona Art Association and Gallery
- Corona Chamber of Commerce
- The Energy Coalition - Community Energy Partnership
- H2O Project
- Hendrickson Bros
- Home Depot
- Lawn SOS
- Netafim USA
- Northwest Mosquito and Vector Control District
- Preserve the Plateau
- Quality Growers Nursery
- Riverside-Corona Resource Conservation District
- Riverside County Department of Waste Resources
- Soil Retention
- The Toro Company
- Turf N California Inc.
- UCCE Master Gardener Program
- USDA Forest Service - Cleveland National
- Forest - Trabuco Ranger District
- We Compost
- Western Municipal Water District